Monday, March 24, 2008

The goose is on the loose!

Yesterday my little man (affectionately known as "goose" by lots of family members though I've never really figured out why) conquered the art of walking. I am SO proud of him. I thought I was excited the first time he rolled over or sat up. Let me tell you walking brings about a whole new realm of excitement (and squeals and sounds) for both parent and child. A new world has opened up before him and you can see the delight in his eyes. It's funny...I had very jokingly been giving him little pep talks over the last few weeks that he had x amount of time to figure walking out before his first birthday. Little did I know...

Last year on Easter we were still in the hospital, as Jack was born on Good Friday. Easter will always have special meaning to me because of that :) And now all the more since he learned to walk on Easter.

Well, a quick entry here but laundry duties call. I loathe laundry. It's my least favorite thing to do.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Yay Jack!! I can't believe he is walking! Maybe I need to start giving Addie pep talks!

I was starting induction on Easter :(